12/08/2007

Suddenly I remembered why I didn't like going out.

I have hot friends – they always hook up. It costs a lot of money. It's a frakking meat market. If you're ugly you're alone and bored all night. If you're not drunk you're alone and bored all night, unless you're hot. People having sex on the dance floor (as if we wouldn't notice). The sickness feeling and tiredness when going home. Getting home late. Waking up paranoid (omg my hangover paranoia is crazy).

I saw one person that I'm interested in though. Not like crushing or anything just interested, they obviously didn't notice me though,'course, but I've seen them at this SUG (Sthlm uni gender thingy) party. And I think they went to my uni as well..

I wish there was a word like "they" in Swedish, that you can use as a gender neutral pronoun. "Hen" just makes me think of.. well.. the English word hen...

(I want fil.)

2 kommentarer:

Mikusagi sa...

I think "they" is difficult to use and I think people misunderstand me when I use it.
And you have to change the whole sentence to plural form. I think. I've checked with other texts using "they" instead of "s/he" and then it's plural. Which is weird.

Anonym sa...

What do you mean? Didn't I do that? (Except for the "one person" thing of course.)

I think "they" works fine. Mhm.